Some of our favorite dining packages:
THE “TYPICAL” FARM DINNER
The way parties tend to dine at FARM: Sharing in the seasonal bounty and community spirit. Lots of inventive dishes to try, but each guests gets to choose their own main attraction.
- MIXED SMALL PLATES, SERVED FAMILY STYLE: Four plates, thoughtfully selected to give your guests the true taste of FARM.
- MAIN COURSE: A seasonally inspired entrée; typically a seafood, vegetarian and meat option. Guest choice, night of.
- DESSERT: You and your guests will enjoy two desserts; chef’s choice, served family style.
MIXED SMALL PLATES
Our lightest seated dining option. Share a tasting menu that delights the masses but makes sure everyone feels a bit adventurous.
- CHEF’S CHOICE, SERVED FAMILY STYLE: Six dishes, thoughtfully selected by the chef to explore different flavors of the season at FARM.
Biscuit bar and omelette station.
- Fresh eggs from our farmer’s market friends, and delicious seasonal veggies. Biscuits- straight out of the oven- and all sorts of stuff to go with ‘em. Sweet spreads, delicious meats, and, of course, gravy.